商务英语常用商务英语口语

365天实用商务口语 第6期:商议价格

本文已影响 2.4W人 

You're asking too much.

365天实用商务口语 第6期:商议价格

您开的价也太高了吧。

Our rates are in line with the world market.

我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。

You can't consider the price separately from the quality.

您不能只看价格不看质量。

How about reducing the price by 5%?

价格减少5%如何?

I propose a reduction of 4%.

我建议降价4%。

This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了。

Let's meet each other halfway.

咱们各让一步吧。

I appreciate your counter-offer, but find it too low to accept.

我还是感谢您的还价,但是我觉得这个价太低了,我无法接受。

Striking Up Bargin

商议价格

This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meeting each other halfway?

我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

What's your proposal?

您的提议是什么?

Your unit price is100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest we meet each other halfway.

你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That's impossible!

您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

What would you suggest?

您的意见呢?

The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-away again and spljt the difference; I think this is a price we can both be satisfied with.

这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

OK. We can meet halfway again.

好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

[qh]

1.“strike/make a bargain”表示“(尤指经过多次磋商和争论后)达成协议”,例如:There are rumors that the president struck a private bargain with the corporation's chairman(传言说总裁和那家公司的董事长达成了私下的协议。)[qh]

2.“If that's the case”相当于“in that case”,意思是“如果(情况)”是那样的话”。例如:There's no coffee left? In that case, I'll have tea.(没有咖啡了?如果是那样的话,我就喝茶。)另外,“in case of sth.”意思是“若发生某事,万一…”,例如:In case of fire, please dial 119.(如果发生火灾,请拨119。)[qh]

3.“call off”的意思是“取消”,例如:call off a trip(取消旅行)。[qh]

常见的外贸价格术语[qh]

现行价格(时价)current price,prevailing price[qh]

国际市场价world (international) market price[qh]

离岸价(船上交货价)FOB (free on board)[qh]

成本加运费价C&F (cost and freight)[qh]

到岸价(成本加运费、保险费价)CIF (cost,insurance and freight)[qh]

价格price[qh]

单价unit price[qh]

净价net price[qh]

总价gross price[qh]

总值total value[qh]

码头费wharfage[qh]

卸货费landing charges[qh]

金额amount[qh]

关税customs duty[qh]

含佣价price including commission[qh]

港口税port dues[qh]

回佣return commission[qh]

折扣 discount[qh]

批发价wholesale price[qh]

零售价retail price[qh]

现货价格spot price[qh]

期货价格forward price[qh]

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章