商务英语常用商务英语口语

365天实用商务口语 第52期:上菜

本文已影响 1.08W人 

May I serve the dishes now?

365天实用商务口语 第52期:上菜

我现在可以上菜吗?

Here's your order.

您要的菜上来了。

Here is your Shrimp with Bean Curd.

这是您的虾仁豆腐。

Your steak, salad and beer, sir.

先生,您的牛排、沙拉和啤酒。

There's no mistake. This is the dish you ordered.

没有错,这个菜是您点的。

This dish is very hot. Please be careful.

这道菜很烫,请小心。

We're going to serve you the Beijing Roast Duck

我们要上北京烤鸭了。

We're serving the last dish.

这是最后一道菜了。

The hot pot is served.

火锅端来了。

May I move your plate to the side?

我可以把盘子移到一边去吗?

Please enjoy your meal.

请好好享用。

Do you need anything else?

您还要别的吗?

Serving Dishes

上菜

Here's your shrimp with Bean Curd.

这是您的虾仁豆腐。

I don't think I have ordered this.

我想我没有点这道菜。

Let me e's no mistake,this is the

dish you ordered.

让我查一下。没有错的,这是您点的菜。

I don't think I like I have a changed?

我不喜欢它。可以换掉吗?

I am afraid is served, it's served.

恐怕不行。当菜上来时就不能换了。

Very well.

好吧。

Waiter,my food is taking far too long.

服务员,我的菜等了好久了。

I'm you can see,we are very

e is a fire on the ground around the

e are so many guests are you

ordered? I can check for you.

对不起,您也看到了,我们很忙。一楼角落那里还发生了争吵。

您点了什么?我帮您查看下。

Dried fried Frech beans.

干炸法国豆

That dish takes a really some time to prepare.

准备那道菜确实要多花些时间。

I have an appointment at you please

tell the cooks to hurry?

我中午的时候有约。你能不能催一下厨师?

Certainly.

当然。

[qh]

1.“bean curd”是“豆腐”的意思,与“tofu”同义。[qh]
2.“far”用作副词时,表示程度.意为“非常,很”,常用于三种结构:一、用于“far too+形容词原形”的结构,可译为“太…”,例如:It would take me far too long to explain.(解释起来[qh]
要花我太长时间了。)二、用于“far+形容词或副词的比较级”结构,可译为“远比…得多”,例如:There are afar greater number of women working in television than twenty years ago.([qh]
从事电视业的女性人数远比二十年前多得多。)I enjoyed it far more than expected.(我远比原想的要玩得开心得多。)三、用于“far+above/below/beyond等介词或副词”的结构,可译为“远远[qh]
”等,例如:The teacher said that her writing skills were far below average.(老师说她的写作能力远远低于平均水平。)[qh]
3.“French bean”指“四季豆,菜豆”,也,称“green bean”。[qh]

中国八大菜系(2)[qh]

4.福建菜系/闽菜( Fujian Cuisine)[qh]
Fujian Cuisine is distinguished for its choice seafood, beautiful color and magic taste of sweet. sour and savory.[qh]
福建菜系以其精选的海鲜、漂亮的色泽以及甜、酸、香的味道而闻名。[qh]
5.江苏菜系/苏菜( Jiangsu Cuisine)[qh]
Aquatic products as its main ingredients, Jiangsu Cuisine stresses the freshness of materials. Its flavor is light, fresh and sweet, and it's with delicate elegance.[qh]
江苏菜系以水产作为主要原料,注重原料的新鲜,其味道特色是淡、鲜、甜,菜肴非常雅致。[qh]
6.浙江菜系/浙菜( Zhejiang Cuisine)[qh]
Comprising local cuisines of Hangzhou, Ningbo and Shaoxing. Zhejiang Cuisine wins its reputation for freshness, tenderness. softness, smoothness and mellow fragrance.[qh]
淅江菜系由杭州菜、宁波菜、绍兴菜组成,以鲜、嫩、柔、滑、醇香而闻名。[qh]
7.湖南菜系/湘菜( Hunan Cuisine)[qh]
Hunan Cuisine characterizes itself by thick and pungent flavor. Chili and green onion are usually necessaries in this division.[qh]
湖南菜系以味重、辛辣为特色。辣椒和青葱是这一菜系中的必备品。[qh]
8.安徽菜系/徽菜( Anhui Cuisine)[qh]
Anhui Cuisine chefs pay much more attention to the temperature in cooking and are good at braising and stewing. Often cured meat and sugar will be added to improve the taste.[qh]
安徽厨师注重烹饪的温度,擅长烧、炖。通常会加入腌肉和糖来改善菜肴的味道。[qh]

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章