商务英语常用商务英语口语

365天实用商务口语 第65期:电器销售

本文已影响 2.19K人 

This TV set is on sale.

365天实用商务口语 第65期:电器销售

这款电视正在减价销售。

What brand do you like?

您喜欢哪个品牌的?

It's a world-famous brand.

这是世界名牌。

This TV set gives very sharp pictures.

这台电视机画面很清晰。

This 29-inch color TV has 218 channels.

这台29寸彩电有218个频道。

This washing machine is automatic and the others are semi-automatic.

这款洗衣机是全自动的,其他的是半自动的。

This air conditioner is selling the best this year.

逮款空调是今年最畅销的。

This fridge is of low noise design.

这款冰箱是低噪音设计。

Its net capacity is 195 liters.

它的净容量是195升。

The power is only a few watts.

功率只有几瓦。

Most of the electric heaters are between 800 and 1500 watts.

大部分电热器都在800到1500瓦之间。

You need a l00-watt light bulb for this lamp.

您这个灯需要一个100瓦的灯泡。

This 60-inch plasma TV can save much electricity.

这款60寸等离子电视非常省电。

This DVD player is easy to operate.

这款DVD播放机很容易操作。

We're expecting some new stock tomorrow.

明天我们进新货。

Selling Electric Fans

销售电扇

Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生。我能帮您什么吗?

Yes, I want to buy an electric fan.

是的,我想买台电扇。

We have many brands. What kind are you looking for?

我们有很多种牌子的。您要哪个牌子的?

That's the Great Wall fan they advertised on TV recently. It looks like it is a good-quality fan that will work even if I run it all the time.

我要最近在电视上做广告的长城牌电扇。这种电扇看起来质量很好,即使让它一直吹也没关系。

I'm terribly sorry. The Great Wall electric fans are out of stock now.

非常抱歉,长城牌电扇现在没货。

That's a pity! Well, when will you have some more?

真遗憾。嗯,你们什么时候再进货呢?

We're expecting some new stock tomorrow.

明天我们进新货。

I'll have to come again tomorrow then.

那我只好明天再来了。

I'm sorry you took the time to come here. By the way. if you need one, you might be lucky at our Sichuan Road location.

对不起,让您白跑一趟。顺便说一下,如果您确实需要电风扇,您也许可以在我们的四川路分店买得到。

Thank you. I'll go and have a look.

谢谢。我去看看。

[qh]

1.“advertise(sth.)on television/in a newspaper etc.”表示“在电视上或报纸上等(给某物)做广告”,例如:- How did you find out about the new software? - It was advertised on TV.(-你怎么发现这个新软件的?一在电视上做了广告。)The concert was advertised in all the national newspapers.(这个音乐会在所有的国家级报纸上都做了广告。)The restaurant does not advertise on television or in newspapers. but relies on word of mouth for custom.(这家饭店不在电视上或报纸上打广告,而是靠口碑做生意。)These companies advertise their[qh]
products in magazines.(这些公司在杂志上给产品打广告。)We are a small business so we can only afford to advertise in the local press.(我们是一个小公司,只能支付得起在本地媒体上做广告的费用。)[qh]
2.“That's a pity!”在此处相当于“What a pity!”。[qh]

电器使用注意事项的英文表达[qh]

销售人员在销售电器时,不光要介绍产品的性能,还要告诉顾客一些产品使用时的注意事项,这样才能叫做优质的销售服务。[qh]
Please read the instructions1 first.[qh]
请先阅读使用说明,[qh]
Only professional2 personnel3 can install4 or repair this product.[qh]
只有专业人员才可以安装或维修本产品。[qh]
Keep it out of the reach5 of small children.[qh]
要将它放在小孩接触不到的地方。[qh]
Do not put the product in hot areas.[qh]
不要将该产品放在较热的地方。[qh]
Regular6 maintenance7 is necessary.[qh]
定期保养是有必要的。[qh]
Do not use this product under direct sunlight.[qh]
不要在阳光直射的地方使用本产品。[qh]
Make sure no water drops into the product when cleaning.[qh]
确保在清洁时不要有水进入产品内部。[qh]
1. instruction n. 说明[qh]
2.professional a. 专业的[qh]
3. personnel n. 人员[qh]
4. install v. 安装[qh]
5.reach n. 手可触及的范围[qh]
6.regular a. 定期的[qh]
7.maintenance n. 维护,保养[qh]

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章