英语学习英语听力

报价英语对话

本文已影响 2.01W人 

现如今英语风靡全国,先后出现了许许多多的培训机构。孩子们从小开始接触英语,周末还要参加英语补习班。大家都能学好第二门语言的话,一定会非常高兴。下面就由本站小编为大家带来几则英语对话,希望大家能有所收获。

报价英语对话

  dialog1

A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.

这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

B: Is there much of a difference in price?

价钱也有很大的分别吧?

A: Yes,the economy model is about 30% less.

是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

B: We'll take that one.

我们就买那种。

  dialog2

A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements?

事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

B: Actually,it is more than we need .

我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

A: Let me see the specifications for that.

让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

A: You're asking too much for this part.

这零件你们要价太高了。

B: We have some cheaper ones.

我们有便宜一点的。

A: What is the price difference?

价钱差多少?

B: The basic model will cost about 10% less.

基本型的便宜约10%左右。

  dialog3

A: How many different models of this do you offer?

这个你们有多少种不同的型式。

B: We have five different ones.

五种。

A: Is there much of a price difference.

价钱有很大的差别吗?

B: Yes,so we had better look over your specifications.

是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

  dialog4

A: The last order didn't work out too well for us.

上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

B: What was wrong?

有什么问题吗?

A: We were developing too much waste.

生产出来的废品太多了。

B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.

我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货。

  dialog5

EDWARD GREEN: Thanks. So let’ s clarify the position so far。

爱德华.格林:谢谢。那么我们明确一下我们现在为止的处境。

As far as Big Bo is concerned we have agreed on a unit price of 20 for 30,000, and I can’t go below that price for an order of this size。

仅就“大老板” 我们同意给20的单价,但要购买3万件,对这样的订购量我不可能低于这个数。

Now let’ s look at terms of payment。

现在我们看一下付款条款。

DA Y MCNEIL: Ninety days。

丹尼.麦克内尔:90天。

EDWARD GREEN: I’ m sorry Mr. Mcneil, but that’ s completely unacceptable。 爱德华.格林:对不起 麦克内尔先生,不过这完全不可接受。

Our standard policy on discounts of over thirty percent is payment within thirty days of delivery。

我们对于超过30%的优惠的优惠政策通常是交货后30天之内。

DA Y MCNEIL: This is not a standard situation。

丹尼.麦克内尔:但这不是个通常情况。

I am making a very large order..。

我订购的货量很大……

EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here, Mr. Mcneil?

爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先,我能插两句吗?

I know you’ re making a large order but you are also getting an excellent product at a very large discount。

我知道你的订购量很大,但你也是以很大的优惠获得一件很棒的产品。

DA Y MCNEIL: I can’t believe that this is your final offer。

丹尼.麦克内尔:真不能相信,这就是你们的最终报价。

EDWARD GREEN: If you order 35,000 then I can authorize payment in 90 days。 爱德华.格林:如果你订购3.5万件,我可以授权90天内付款。

DA Y MCNEIL: We have already decided on quantity。

丹尼.麦克内尔:我们已经决定了数量。

This is my last offer. 30,000 at 60 days payment。

这是我的最后出价:3万件,60天内付款。

Take it or leave it。

要么接受要么一拍两散。

EDWARD GREEN: I think that offer will be acceptable。 爱德华.格林:我认为这个出价可以接受。

So all we have to do now is finalize the delivery arrangements。 那么我们现在要做的就是商定交货的安排了。

DA Y McNEIL: Well, let’ s discus the details tomorrow。 丹尼.麦克内尔:我们还是明天再商谈细节吧。

DA Y MCNEIL: Come in! Don, how are you? 丹尼.麦克内尔:近来! 堂,你好!

DON BRADLEY: Hello, Day, Edward。

堂.布拉德利:你好,丹, 爱德华。

I’ m sorry I’ m late。

对不起,我迟到了。

DA Y MCNEIL: You are late。

丹尼.麦克内尔:你真是迟了。

I’ d rather do business with you than this young man。 我宁愿跟你打交道,也不愿跟这个年轻人做生意。 What have you been feeding him?

你都给他吃了什么啊?

DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don’t feed him。

堂.布拉德利:哦,我们不给他们吃的。

DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don’t feed him。

我们喜欢使员工有饥饿感。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章