商务英语金融英语

金融英语情景对话

本文已影响 1.98W人 

下面本站小编为大家带来金融英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

金融英语情景对话

 金融英语情景对话:房屋贷款

Al and Virginia Baxter are talking to their banker ,Tony Flora ,about a housing loan.

艾尔和弗吉尼亚·巴克斯特正和他们的银行家托尼·费洛拉洽谈有关房屋贷款之事。

Al:We'd like to get some information about mortgage loans,a.

艾尔:我们希望得到一些有关抵押贷款方面的知识,弗洛拉先生。

We found a house that we'd like to buy.

我们找到了一所我们想买的房子。

Flora:Well,er,we generally lend 80% of the bank's appraised value on 30-,35-or 40-year mortgages if the house is less than 10 years old .

弗洛拉:好的,巴克斯特先生。如果房屋从建成至今尚未超过10年,我们一般借给买房者的数额是银行对房屋估价的80%,而贷款期为30、35或40年。

Baxter:Oh ,it's almost a brand-new house .I think it was built two years ago .

巴克斯特:哦, 这几乎是一所全新的房子,我认为是两年前修建的。

A:Yes,it's a real good deal price is just right .

艾尔:是的,这真是的桩合适的买卖,价钱也很合理。

F:Bank appraisals are usually slightly lower than the actual market prices,er,

弗洛拉,银行的估价总是低于实际市场价格的,巴克斯特先生。

so you'll have to figure on at least at a 25%-28% down payment .

因此,您必须计划支付至少25%—28%的定金。

A:Yes,we planned on that 've accumulated enough in our savings for a 30% down payment.

艾尔:是啊,这点我们已经估计到了,在我们的积蓄中攒的钱已足够支付30%的定金。

B:What's the interest rate on mortgage loans?

巴克斯特:抵押贷款的利息率是多少?

F:It fluctuates a little depending on the various factors in the loan ,but around 8.75% for longtime clients.

弗洛拉:根据各种不同情况的贷款,利息率稍有差别,但是,对于银行的老主顾一般是8。75%左右。

A:Well,we've been banking here since we got married 8 years ago ,a ,so I guess we qualify.

艾尔:那么我们从结婚到现在8年来一直与这里的银行往来,弗洛拉先生。因此,我想我们是合乎条件的。

F:Yes,you certainly do ,'s fill out this application ,so we can get started on the paperwork .

弗洛拉:是的,你们当然是符合条件的,巴克斯特先生。让我们先来填写这张申请表,然后就可以开始着手票据事宜,

It takes some time to complete a mortgage loan transaction.

要完成抵押贷款的交易是得花点时间。

B:We will need title insurance and fire insurance ,too,won't we ?

巴克斯特:我们还需要产权保险和火灾保险,对吗?

F:Yes,you 's our mortgage loan booklet which explains all the things which will be necessary .

弗洛拉:是的,这里有一本有关我们抵押贷款的小册子,这个小册子说明了必须要办的一切手续。

 金融英语情景对话:会谈与谈判

Good morning, Mr. Thomas.

早上好,托马斯先生。

Good morning, Mr. Jiang,Take a seat se.

早上好,蒋先生。请坐。

We are quite interested in the refrigerators made by your company.

我们对贵公司生产的冰箱非常感兴趣

In fact ,we're thinking of placing an order.

事实上,我们正在考虑订货。

May I have an idea of your prices?

能告诉我你们的价格吗?

Yes, Here is our price sheet.

可以。这是我们的报价单。

Thanks.

谢谢

How do you like our price?

你觉得我们的价格怎么样?

I think it's rather on the high side.

我认为太高了。

I should say that our price is reasonable.

我认为我们的价格是合理的。

As you know, our products enjoy a high reputation and are always popular abroad.

你知道,我们的产品享有盛誉,并畅销海外。

Comparing with the price of the other companies, I think our price is the most competitive.

与其他公司的产品相比,我认为我们的产品是最具有竞争力的。

No,You know now in China large quantities of homemade refrigerators have appeared on the local market in recent years.

不,你知道近几年在中国,大量的国产冰箱已经上市。

Their quality is good, but their price is much lower.

它们质量优良,价格却便宜得多。

If we import your refrigerators at your price .I'm sure few customers will buy them.

如果我们按照顾你们的报价进口你们的冰箱,我可以肯定不会有多和顾客买它们的。

Our price might be higher than your homemade refrigerators but our refrigerators are of better quality.

我们的价格可能比你们国产冰箱的价格要高,但是我们的质量要好一些。

Now more and more customers like to use homemade refrigerators because of its low price and a good quality.

现在越来越多的顾客喜欢用国产冰箱,因为它们价低质优,

and if you don't want to lose the market in China, I think you'd better reduce your price by at least 5%.

如果你们不想失去中国的市场,我认为你们最好让价5%。

To be frank with you , if we cut the price by 5% , it can barely cover our production cost.

坦率的说,如果我们让价5%,那几乎不够成本费。

I should say a cut of 3% would be more realistic.

我认为让价3%是比较现实的。

The leave a gap of 2%.

还有2%的差价。

Our purpose is to do business on the basis of eqality and mutual benefit.

因为我们的目的是在平等互利的基础上做生意,

So I suggest we meet each other halfway.

因此我建议我们各让一半。

All right ,In order to conclude the transaction, let's meet halfway.

好吧,为了谈成这笔交易,我们各让一半。

Everything seems to be in order now.

看来一切都办好了。

I'm glad we have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们做成了这笔交易。

Me, too.

我也是。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章