商务英语银行英语

银行常用英语词汇及短语及相关阅读

本文已影响 2.93W人 

每个行业都有它的专业术语,银行方面该掌握哪些英语词汇呢,下面跟本站小编一起来了解一下银行常用英语词汇及短语吧,欢迎大家阅读

银行常用英语词汇及短语及相关阅读
  银行常用英语词汇及短语:Useful Words and Phrases

a deposit form 存款单

a banding machine 自动存取机

account number 帐目编号

depositor 存户

pay-in slip 存款单

to deposit 存款

deposit receipt 存款收据

private deposits 私人存款

certificate of deposit 存单

deposit book, passbook 存折

credit card 信用卡

principal 本金

overdraft, overdraw 透支

to counter sign 双签

to endorse 背书

endorser 背书人

to cash 兑现

to honor a cheque 兑付

to dishonor a cheque 拒付

to suspend payment 止付

cheque,check 支票

cheque book 支票本

order cheque 记名支票

bearer cheque 不记名支票

crossed cheque 横线支票

blank cheque 空白支票

rubber cheque 空头支票

cheque stub, counterfoil 票根

cash cheque 现金支票

traveler's cheque 旅行支票

cheque for transfer 转帐支票

outstanding cheque 未付支票

canceled cheque 已付支票

forged cheque 伪支票

Bandar's note 庄票,银票

  银行实用英语对话阅读篇一

A: Hello, welcome to Credit Services. How can we help you?

您好,欢迎光临信贷业务部。我们能如何为您效劳?

B: I'm interested in applying for a credit card with you.

我想在你们这里申请一张信用卡。

A: Are you an existing customer?

您现在是我们的客户吗?

B: Yes, I've had a Current Account with a debit card with you for years. Now,I'm looking at upgrading to a credit card.

是的,我已经在你们这里办了一个带借记卡的活期存款账户,有好几年了。现在,我希望升级成信用卡。

A: May I ask why you didn't think of applying for a credit card with us sooner? Most young people jump at the chance.

请允许我问您一下,您为什么不早一点儿想到在我们这里申请一张信用卡呢?多数年轻人是绝不会放过这个机会的。

B: When I opened the account with you, I was a student, I graduated a couple of years ago and have a steady salary, so I figured now would be the best time to go ahead.

当我在你们这里开户时,我还是一个学生,我两年前毕业后,有了一个稳定的收入,所以我想现在才是申请信用卡的最佳时机。

A: That's very sensible of you. We have many fresh graduates applying for credit cards,getting them and then going on a spending spree and being unable to meet the repayments.

您很明智呀。我们见过很多刚毕业的大学生申请信用卡,他们拿到了卡,就开始疵狂消费,却又无法还款。

B: As you can see from the statements for my Current Account, I have never been overdrawn. I'm always very careful about that.

正如你从我的活期账户对账单上所看到的那样,我从来没有透支过。对此我总是非常謹慎的。

  银行实用英语对话阅读篇二

A: Welcome to IBJ. What can we assist you with today?

欢迎光临IBJ银行。我们今天有什么可以帮助您的吗?

B: Hello. Yes, I've just read your leaflet about the new MoneyLink Card. I was wondering how I go about applying for one.

你好。是的,我刚刚看到你们有关新的灵通卡的宣传单。我想知道如何申请此卡。

A: This scheme has just started and you will be one of our first 100 customers,so if your application is accepted, you will receive some rather nice perks.

这项业务刚刚开始,并且您将在我们的前100名客户之列,因此,如果您的申请被接受的话,您将得到一些非常好的额外优惠。

B: That does sound good. I'm already an account holder, have been for many years. And I already have your existing card.

这听起来不错。我已经有账户了,开了很多年了。而且我已经有你们现有的银行卡了。

A: That should make things perfectly simple,then. Actually, if you had waited a little while longer, we would have notified you by post.

那么,这应该使事情变得很简单啦。其实,如果您再多等一段时间,我们也会致函通知您的。

B: Perhaps your letter is already in the mail! So, I can just upgrade automatically?

也许你们的信已经在邮递当中了!这么说,我可以自动升级啦?

A: May I have your details,and I'll check for you.

请您给我您的详细信息,我会为您查一下。

B: Certainly....

当然可以....

A: OK, so you are already a gold card holder, with a sound credit history. That means we can automatically upgrade you to our new platinum card.

好的,您已经有金卡了,信用记录良好。这意味着我们可以自动为您 升级到我们的新的铂金卡。

B: Wonderful! And, you mentioned "perks"? I do hope I'll be getting some of those.

太好了!还有,你刚提到过"额外优惠"吧?我真的希望我将得到一些优惠。

>>>下一页更多“银行实用英语对话阅读”
  银行实用英语对话阅读篇三

A: Credit Services, how can I help you?

这里是信贷业务部,我能如何为您效劳?

B: I'd like to apply for a credit card with you.

我想申请在你们这里申请信用卡。

A: Would that be our standard card, our gold card, or our platinum card?

您要申请我们的标准卡、金卡,还是铂金卡呢?

B: Oh,I'm not sure. What's the difference?

哦,我不太确定。它们有什么区别吗?

A: Well'the standard card has a lower credit limit, that's 20,000 RMB, whereas with the platinum card you can have a credit limit of 80,000 RMB.

嗯,标准卡的信用额度较低,为20000元,而持有铂金卡的话,您可以有80000元的信用额度。

B: Why such a big difference?

为什么有这么大的差别呢?

A: It's all about credit rating and salary. If your credit rating and your salary are high enough, we can offer you the platinum card.

这与信用等级和薪水有关。如果您的信用等级和您的工资足够高的话,我们可以为您办理铂金卡。

B: My salary is pretty high and I've never had a problem with my credit rating in the past. Are there any perks of the platinum card?

我的薪水很高,而且以前我的信用评级从来没有出过问题。铂金卡是 否还有什么额外的优惠吗?

A: Yes,we have contracts with various luxury shops and health clubs, where if you use the card to purchase items from them, you can get some healthy discounts.

是的,我们与各种奢侈品店和健身俱乐部签有协议,如果您在这些地方使用信用卡购物的话,您就可以获得一些很高的折扣。

B: That's great;my health club membership is about to expire.

太好了,我的健身俱乐部会员资格下个月就该续约了。

  银行实用英语对话阅读篇四

A: Good morning. Madam. What can I do for you today?

早上好,女士。我今天可以为您做些什么吗?

B: Hello. I hope you can help me; I'm a little worried about my new card.

你好。希望你能帮我,我有点儿担心我的新卡。

A: What seems to be the problem?

有什么问题呢?

B: I received my new card this morning, but I'm unable to use it.

我今天早上刚收到我的新卡,但我无法使用它。

A: Oh? You mean, the ATM machine has eaten it?

哦?您是说,自动取款机呑了您的卡?

B: No, it's right here, see? The ATM will not accept it!

没有,在这里呢,你看?自动取款机不受理!

A: You said you received your card this morning, am I right?

您说过您今天早上收到的您的卡,我没说错吧?

B: Yes. I was told it would be activated and ready to use right away. So, what's gone wrong?

没错。我被告知它已被激活了,并马上就能使用了。所以,出什么问题啦?

A: Did you receive your PIN number yet, Madam? You see, unless you have your new PIN number, to match your new card, you cannot use it. We usually send that separately, around one day after the card, for security reasons.

您收到您的密码了吗,女士?您知道吧,除非您有新的密码,来匹配您的新卡,你就不能使用它。我们通常会分开邮寄,出于安全的原因,密码在卡寄出大约一天后才寄出。

B: Well, that explains it. I've been using my old PIN number! Thanks for explaining everything to me.

嗯,原来如此呀。我一直在使用我的旧密码!谢谢你帮我解释这些事情。

  银行实用英语对话阅读篇五

A: Hello, Lincoln Bank. Kristy speaking, how may I help you today?

您好,这里是Lincoln银行。我是Kristy,我今天能如何为您效劳?

B: Hello, Kristy. Could I speak to the department that deals with credit card applications, please?

你好,Kristy。请帮我接处理信用卡申请的部门,好吗?

A: I can deal with that,Sir. Are you interested in our personal or corporate card?

我可以处理这个问题,先生。您要办我们的个人卡还是公司卡?

B: The personal card, please. Is it possible to take care of this over the phone?

麻烦你,办个人卡。是否有可能通过电话来办理呀?

A: I'm sorry, Sir, but you will need to come in to your local branch to deal with the application procedure. Come in and fill out an application form and let us have a duplicate of your ID card. You'll also need a copy of your guarantor's and he or she will need to sign the form, too.

对不起,先生,您需要到您的当地分行去办理申请手续。请您前来填写申请表,并给我们一份您的身份证件的复印件。您还需要一份您的担保人的身份证件的复印件,而且他或她也需要在这张表上签字。

B: OK ... and what deposit do I need? I mean, is there a minimum deposit?

好的……我需要什么押金吗?我的意思是说,是否需要最低保证金?

A: You'll need to deposit 1,500 RMB initially. There will also be some small additional charges for this service.

您需要先缴1500元的押金。还需要付一点儿手续费。

B: That's no problem. How long will the whole thing take? A week? 10 days?

没问題。整个手续需要办多久啊?一个星期?还是10天?

A: It should all be sorted out within 5 working days after receipt of the required documents.

在收到所需的文件后,5个工作日内应该能办完。

B: Right, I'll contact my guarantor now and we'll come in within the next couple of days. Thanks very much for your help. Goodbye.

好吧,我这就联系我的担保人,我们过两天就来。非常感请你的帮助。再见。


猜你喜欢:

1.银行英语服务用语

2.去银行兑换货币英语口语

3.关于活期存折和储蓄存款的银行英语

4.关于银行清算的英语对话及词汇

5.证券与股票常用英语词汇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章