口语英语口语英语练习小对话

3步学会用英语接电话!超好用

本文已影响 2.51K人 

电话业务、客服咨询都是公司里经常会碰到的问题。虽然快捷高效,但是由于通话双方都见不到面,很可能当对方说了一大堆后,你还是懵逼状态,不止所以然。因此,在电话中谈业务时除了要记下关键句词以外,还要注意一下几点:

ing-bottom: 75%;">3步学会用英语接电话!超好用

(1)要清楚的介绍自己,并确认接电话的对方是否是自己想要找的人。

情况一:接电话刚好是你要找的人。

A: Hi, I am Tom. May I speak to Peter?

你好,我是汤姆,请问皮特在吗?


B: This is Peter speaking.

我就是皮特。


B:That's me.

我就是。


情况二:接电话的人不是你要找的人。

A:May I speak to Mr. Li?

请问李先生在吗?


B: He's not here right now.

他现在不在这里。


B: What bad luck! He's not at home.

真不凑巧!他出去了。


B:He is in conference and cannot come to the telephone.

他在开会,没空来接电话。


B:You've just missed him.

你刚好错过他了。


B:He's just stepped out.

他刚好出去了。


情况三: 接电话的人转交电话给你要找的人。

Hold on a moment, please, I will call him for you.

请稍后,我帮你叫他。


Hold the line, please, let me see if he is in.

请稍等,我看他在不在。


Wait a moment, please, I will get him for you.

请等一下,我帮你找他。


Let me transfer your call.

我把电话给你转过去。


(2)留口信。

Shall I take a message for her?

我可以留口信给她吗?


Can I leave a message?

我可以留口信吗?


May I take your message? She is not in.

她现在不在。我可以为你留言吗?


Would you mind taking a message for him?

你需要留口信给他吗?


Would you ask him to call back when he comes back?

他回来时,需要他给你回电话吗?


Please tell her to ring me when she gets back.

她回来后,麻烦你告诉她回我电话。


Tell her I called her.

告诉她我打过电话给她。


(3)打错电话。

I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.

抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话。


I'm sorry, it isn't. I think you have the wrong number.

我很抱歉,这不是。我想你打错电话号了。


I think you are calling the wrong person. My name is not Mr. Bernie.

我想你是打错电话了,我不是伯尼先生。


I'm afraid you have the wrong number. I suggest you look in the phone book.

我想您打错了。我建议您查一下电话簿。


You might make a wrong number?

你一定打错电话了吧?