口语英语口语英语学习材料

A Tough Choice 一个艰难的选择

本文已影响 1.63W人 

Beer is a powerful drug.

padding-bottom: 75%;">A Tough Choice 一个艰难的选择
啤酒是一种有力的麻醉。

So are cigarettes.

就像香烟一样。

Which would you prefer?

你更喜欢哪个?

What do you mean?

你的意思是?

When you die and go to heaven, they will offer you beer or cigarettes.

当你死后去了天堂,他们会提供给你啤酒或香烟。

I could pick only one or the other?

我只能任选其一吗?

Yes. Nothing's perfect, not even in heaven.

是的。没有什么是完美的,即使在天堂。

Boy, that's a tough one.

孩子,这是个艰难的选择。

What's so tough about it? Of course, I would pick cigarettes.

有什么艰难的?显然,我会选香烟。

But cigarettes taste much better when you have a cold beer.

但喝过冰啤酒后来根香烟感觉会更好。

Well, you can't have everything.

好吧,你不能得到所有。

I don't think I want to go to your heaven.

我认为我不想去你所说的天堂。

译文属仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读