口语英语口语英语学习材料

Patch It or Sew It 打补丁还是缝上

本文已影响 6.26K人 

My pants have a hole in the front pocket.

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">Patch It or Sew It 打补丁还是缝上
我裤子的前口袋漏了一个洞。

You shouldn't carry pens in your pocket.

你不应该在口袋里装钢笔。

Yesterday a pen fell through my pants onto my shoe.

昨天一根笔从裤子里漏出掉到了我的鞋子上。

Lucky for you it wasn't a sharp knife.

很幸运那不是一把锋利的小刀。

Who carries a sharp knife in their pocket?

谁会在口袋里放一把锋利的小刀呢?

Criminals, of course.

当然是罪犯。

Anyway, I have to fix the hole.

无论如何,我需要补上这个洞。

You can sew it up or use an iron-on patch.

你可以缝上它或者用熨斗熨上补丁。

Tell me about this patch.

告诉我这个补丁。

The patch has glue. The hot iron melts the glue so the patch sticks on.

这个补丁有胶水。热熨斗会融化胶水,补丁便会粘好。

That sounds a lot easier than sewing.

听起来比缝起来容易多了。

It is. But after about ten washings, the glue washes off.

是的。但是洗过10次后,胶水已经被洗掉了。

译文属仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读