英语阅读英文笑话大全

爆笑英语笑话大全

本文已影响 5.31K人 

近年来,冷笑话在电视媒体以及网络上广为流传,带来了一场崭新的语言风暴。下面是本站小编带来的爆笑英语笑话大全 ,欢迎阅读!

爆笑英语笑话大全
  爆笑英语笑话篇一

Bad Day at Work糟糕的上班日

A man joined a big multinational company as a trainee.

有一名男子加入一家大型跨国。公司接受训练。

On his first day at work,he dialed the pantry and shouted into the phone,

在他上班的第一天,他拨电话到餐饮室,并且,对着电话大声喊!

"Get me a coffee quickly!"

“ 快点给我送杯咖啡过来!”

The voice from the other side responded,

电话另外-端的声音却响应说:

"You fool you have dialed the wrong extension!Do you know who you are talking to,dumbo?"

“你这个笨蛋,你拨错分机了!蠢蛋,你知道你在跟谁说话吗?”这名受训的人回答说,

"No,"replied the trainee.

“不知道。”“你这个笨蛋,我是公司的总经理。”

The man shouted back immediately,

这名男子立刻大声吼回去:

"And do you know who you are talking to,you fool?"

“你这个笨蛋,你知道你在跟谁说话吗?…总经理回答:

"No,replied the General Manager.

“不知道。”这名受训 的人周答说:

"Good !",replied the trainee and then put down the phone!

“很好!”,然后就把电话给挂了。

  爆笑英语笑话篇二

Liar,Liar 骗子,骗子

A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband was missing.

老婆与隔壁邻居到警察局报案 说她的老公失踪了。

The policeman asked her for a description.

警察要求,她形容一下。

She said,"He is 35 years old,6 feet 4 inches,has dark eyes,dark wavy hair,an athletic build,weighs 185 pounds,is soft-spoken ,and is good to the children."

她说:“他三十五岁,六尺四寸,黑眼睛,波浪状的深色头发;体格健壮,体重185磅,说话很轻乘,而且对小孩子很好。”

The next-door neighbor protested,

隔壁邻居期提出反驳说:

"Your husband is 5 feet 4 inches,chubby,bald,has a big mouth,and is mean to your children."

“你老公五尺四寸,胖嘟嘟 的,秃头,有一个太嘴巴,而且对你的小孩稂刻薄。”

The wife replied,"Yes,but who wants"THIS KIND OF STUFF"back?"

老婆回答说:“你说对了,可是谁会要 这种没用的废物 回来呀?”

  爆笑英语笑话篇三

A Henpecked Husband怕老婆的老公

A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.

有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治疗师的建议要坚持自己的主见。

"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."

他说:“你不必让你的老婆像恶霸一样欺侮你。回家去让她知道你才是老大。”

The husband decided to take the doctor's went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"

这位老公决定接受医生的劝告。他回到家,用力啪答一声关上门,在他老婆的面前:挥舞着拳头,并且大声咆哮说:

From now on you are talking orders from me.

“从现在起,你得乖乖听我的命令。

I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.

我现在就要吃晚餐,当你把它弄好放在餐桌上的时候,到楼上去把我的衣服摆放好。

Tonight I am going out with my friends.

今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,

You are going to stay at home where you belong.

你给我乖乖待在家里不许乱跑。

Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"

另外还有一件事情,你知道谁要替我打蝴蝶结领结吗?”

I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."

老婆尖叫着说:“我当然知道。是收尸的人。”

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章