英语阅读英语美文

睡前读物:超级优雅的英语美文赏析,带翻译

本文已影响 7.47K人 

  今天小编为大家整理的是关于睡前读物的英语美文赏析,希望大家会喜欢它,下面就让我们一起来学习一下吧。

睡前读物:超级优雅的英语美文赏析,带翻译

  一、致橡树

If I love you

我如果爱你

I won't wind upon you like a trumpet creeper

绝不像攀援的凌霄花

upvalue myself by your height

借你的高枝炫耀自己

If I love you

我如果爱你 ——

I will never follow a spoony bird

绝不学痴情的鸟儿

repeating the monotone song for the green shade

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲

not only like a spring head

也不止像泉源

brings you clean coolness whole year long

常年送来清凉的慰籍

not only like a steepy peak

也不止像险峰

enhances your height,

sets off your straightness

增加你的高度

衬托你的威仪

even sunshine

甚至日光。

and spring rain

甚至春雨。

No, all these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a ceiba by your side

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

as a tree standing together with you

做为树的形象和你站在一起。

our roots melt underneath

根,紧握在地下

our leaves merge in clouds

叶,相触在云里

when wind breezes

每一阵风过

we greet each other

我们都互相致意

but no one

但没有人

can understand our peculiar words

听懂我们的言语

you have your strong stem and branches

你有你的铜枝铁干

like knives and swords

像刀,像剑

and like halberds

也像戟

I have my red ample flowers

我有我的红硕花朵

like heavy sighs

像沉重的叹息

and heroic torches as well

又像英勇的火炬

we partake cold tide,

thunder storm,firebolt

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳

together we share brume,

flowing mist,rainbow

我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓

as if we separate all the time

仿佛永远分离

actually we forever rely on each other

却又终身相依

this is great love

这才是伟大的爱情

loyalty lives here

坚贞就在这里:

LOVE

not only your giant body

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯

but also the position you stand,

the earth under your feet

也爱你坚持的位置,脚下的土地

  二、永远的友谊

A friend walks in

when the rest of the world walks out.

别人都走开的时候

朋友仍与你在一起

Sometimes in life,

you find a special friend;

有时候在生活中

你会找到一个特别的朋友

Someone who changes your life

just by being part of it.

他只是你生活中的一部分内容

却能改变你整个的生活

Someone who makes you laugh

until you can't stop;

他会把你逗得开怀大笑

Someone who makes you believe

that there really is good in the world.

他会让你相信人间有真情

Someone who convinces you

that there really is an unlocked door

just waiting for you to open it.

他会让你确信

真的有一扇不加锁的门

在等待着你去开启

This is Forever Friendship.

这就是永远的友谊

When you're down,

and the world seems dark and empty,

your forever friend lifts you up in spirits

and makes that dark and empty world

suddenly seem bright and full.

当你失意,当世界变得黯淡与空虚

你真正的朋友会让你振作起来

原本黯淡、空虚的世界

顿时变得明亮和充实

Your forever friend gets you

through the hard times,

the sad times, and the confused times.

你真正的朋友会与你一同

度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻

If you turn and walk away,

your forever friend follows.

你转身走开时

真正的朋友会紧紧相随

If you lose your way,

your forever friend guides you

and cheers you on.

你迷失方向时

真正的朋友会

引导你,鼓励你

Your forever friend holds your hand

and tells you

that everything

is going to be okay.

真正的朋友会握着你的手

告诉你一切都会好起来的

And if you find such a friend,

you feel happy and complete,

because you need not worry.

如果你找到了这样的朋友

你会快乐,觉得人生完整

因为你无需要再忧虑

You have a forever friend for life,

and forever has no end.

你拥有了一个真正的朋友

永永远远,永无止境

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章