商务英语外贸英语

外贸英语句子中英互译大全

本文已影响 4.61K人 

外贸英语,外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语句子中英互译大全,希望对你有帮助哦!

外贸英语句子中英互译大全

  一、合同

We signed a contract for medicines.

我们签订了一份药品合同。

A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.

中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。

I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。

We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.

我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。

Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.

欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。

We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.

我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。

Do you always make out a contract for every deal?

每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?

These are two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.

附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。

May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping....)?

请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。

There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)

这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)

We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。

The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.

合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。

The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.

合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了。

Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.

合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。

We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say.

我们坚持重合同,守信用。

You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.

你们没有正当理由背弃合同。

In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。

This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.

合同一经双方签定即生效。

Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?

你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?

You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.

如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。

  二、品质

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我们已经收到贵方的发货,质量很好。

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

我们对你们产品的质量总是很信任。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我们保换质量不合格的产品.

  三、询盘

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.

报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章