关于保险的英语句子
同学们不要放弃英语哦,今天小编给大家整理了英语的句子,英语在我们生活中是很重要的哦,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,有需要的可以收藏起来哦
保险
531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)
’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险
se hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
请保留附件表所列出的货物
this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们公司要按发票金额110%投保
se insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
请按合同金额120%对电扇投保
machines are to be unsured against all risks.
机器不确定所有风险
only cover FPA and war risk.
我们仅保平安险和战争险
e are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage will be good enough.
航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险
’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案
542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失
543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险
d you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗
you cover our goods against breakage?
你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗
should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.
如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴
se insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.
请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险
se insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险
wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险
shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.
我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴