商务英语实用英语

与客户还价的商务电话口语

本文已影响 2.37W人 

商务电话口语大家知道有哪些吗?来看一下小编整理的,接下来,小编给大家准备了与客户还价的商务电话口语,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

与客户还价的商务电话口语

1. I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.

如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.

你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession1, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

9. Let’s have your counteroffer.

请还个价。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing2 market.

我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

  扩展:商务英语函电的20个常用句型

se accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

w us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly1 send us your samples.

如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly

requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous2 prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

places our dealers3 in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

solicit4 a continuance of your confidence and support.

恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章