商务英语常用商务英语口语

职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第39期:与同事沟通

本文已影响 2.88K人 

第39期:与同事沟通

昨天的会议幵得怎么样?
How did the meeting go yesterday?


会议开得很顺利。
The meeting went just fine.
反义句:The meeting didn't go well.

你说得没错。
Tell me about it.

For example:
A: Aren't you glad it's Friday?今天是星期五,你不觉得高兴吗?
B: Tell me about it.你说得没错。

我最讨厌重复做同一个工作。
I would hate to duplicate the work.

For example:
A: Aren't you glad the work is done?工作都做完了,你不觉得高兴吗?
B: I would hate to duplicate the work.我最讨厌重复做同一个工作。

如果有什么亊情我可以做的话,尽管说。
Let me know if there's something I can do. 

For example:
A: Let me know if there's something I can do.
如果有什么事情我可以做的话,尽管说。
B: Thanks. I appreciate that.谢谢你,我很感激。

你这一季度的销售额如何?
How are your sales looking this quarter?

For example:
A: How are your sales looking this quarter?你这一季度的销售额如何?
B: Unfortunately, overall sales are down this quarter.
很不幸,这一季度的总销售额下降了。
ing? 怎么样?

你有没有听到销售部门的消息?
Did you hear about the marketing department?

For example:
A: Did you hear about the marketing department?
你有没有听到销售部门的消息?
B: I don't know.我不知道。

到底是怎么一回事?
What is the deal?
What is going on?

For example:
A: Did you hear about the takeover?你有没有听到接管的消息?
B: What is the deal?到底是怎么一回事?

那个日本项目进行得怎么样?
What is the status on the Japan project?
How is the Japan project coming along?

For example:
A: What is the status on the Japan project?那个日本项目进行得怎么样?
B: I keep you posted on the status.我会随时告诉你进展的情形。
What is the status on...? 进行得怎么样?

谁会来接任他的职位?
Who will fill his position?

For example:
A: Who will fill his position?谁会来接任他的职位?
B: John will fill his position.约翰会来接任他的职位。

我听说约翰辞职了。
I heard John quit his job.

For example:
A: I heard John quit his job.我听说约翰辞职了。
B: Yes,he gave his two weeks notice today.
是的,他今天递交了提前两周的辞呈。
quit one's job 辞职

公司正在裁员。
The company is laying off people.

For example:
A: The company is laying off people.公司正在裁员。
B: Any idea who will be丨aid off?你知道谁会被栽员吗?
lay off辞退(临时)解雇

这个汽车厂估计要解雇50名工人。
The auto plants are expected to lay off 50 workers.

新的政策是什么?
What is the new policy?

For example:
A: What is the new policy?新的政策是什么?
B: I don't know exactly.我知道得不确切。

你们的部门生意做得如何?
How is business in your department?
How is your department doing?

For example:
A: How is business in your department?你们的部门生意做得如何?
B: Not very good ,I'm afraid.恐怕并不是很好。

我们24小时不停地工作。
We are working around the clock.

For example:
A: I've heard your department is really putting in the overtime.
我听说你们部门最近加班加得厉害。
B: We are working around the clock.我们 24 小时不停地工作。

你今晚可以加班吗?
Could you work overtime tonight?

For example:
A: Could you work overtime tonight?你今晚可以加班呜?
B: For how long?要加班多久?

你拥有公司的股票吗?
Do you own any company stock?

For example:
A: Do you own any company stock?你拥有公司的股票吗?
B: I invested a lot in the company stock.我对公司的股票投资很多。

你知道我们公司提供什么福利吗?
Do you know anything about the benefits our company offers?

For example:
A: Do you know anything about the benefits our company offers?
你知道我们公司提供什么福利吗?
B: No,丨have a handbook, though.不知道,但是我有一本手册。

你今天下午有空吗?
Are you available this afternoon?
Are you free this afternoon?

For example:
A: Are you available this afternoon?你今天下午有空吗?
B: I am available all afternoon.我整个下午都有空。
be available 有空

你们什么时候可以把项目完成?
When will you have the project finished? 

For example:
A: When will you have the project finished?
你们什么时候可以把项目完成?
B: I'll have the project finished tomorrow.我明天就可以把项目完成。

我们的进度有一点儿落后。
We are running a little behind schedule.

For example:
A: We are running a little behind schedule.我们的进度有一点儿落后。
B: How far behind schedule?落后了 多少?
behind schedule落后于预定计划(或时间)

你认为还要多久才能完成?
How long do you think will be before it's done?

For example:
A: How long do you think will be before it's done?
你认为还要多久才能完成?
B: My guess is another week or so.我猜还需要一个星期左右。

你星期五能不能帮我代班?
Could you cover me on Friday?

For example:
A: Could you cover me on Friday?你星期五能不能帮我代班?
B: I think so. But let me check my schedule.
我想可以。但是先让我查查我的时间表。
cover for sb.替某人代班

你准备好要离开了吗?
Are you getting ready to leave?

For example:
A: Are you getting ready to leave?你准备好要离开 了吗?
B: Yes,can you cover for me at the meeting?
是的,会议上你可否替我处理一下?

你不在时,有什么事情要我帮你做?
Anything I can do for you white you are out?

For example:
A: Anything I can do for you while you are out?
你不在时,有什么事情要我帮你做?
B: If you could just answer my phone calls I would appreciate it.
如果你能帮我接电话我会很感激。
be out外出

约翰生病时,有没有人帮忙处理他该处理的亊情?
Does John have someone cover his appointments while he is sick?

For example:
A: Does John have someone cover his appointments while he is sick?
约翰生病时,有没有人帮忙处理他该处理的事情?
B: I don't think so.我想没有。
be sick 生病

你可以过来一下吗?
Could you come here for a minute?

For example:
A: Could you come here for a minute?你可以过来一下吗?
B: Sure. What's up?可以的,什么事?

你能帮我一个忙吗?
Could you do me a favor? Could you help me with this?

For example:
A: Could you do me a favor?你能帮我一个忙吗?
B: Sure!可以的。

要我帮什么忙?
How can I help?
What do you need?

For example:
A: How can 1 help?要我帮什么忙?
B: I hope that I can get this proposal done before the managers meeting.
我希望在开经理会议前,可以把这个提案做完。

约翰很快就会辞职。
John is going to resign his position soon.
John is going to quit soon.

For example:
A: John is going to resign his position soon.约翰很快就会辞职。
B: How do you figure that?你怎么知道的?

你有没有听说两点的会议取消了?
Did you hear that the two o'clock meeting was canceled?

For example:
A: Did you hear that the two o'clock meeting was canceled?
你有没有听说两点的会议取消了?
B: No. Who told you?没有,谁告诉你的?
cancel(vt.)取消 cancellation( n.)

随便你。
It's up to you.

For example:
A: Where should I put this computer at?
我应该把这个电脑放在哪里?
B: It's up to you.随便你。

如果你在我的处境,你会怎么做?
What would you do in my place?

For example:
A: What would you do in my place?
如果你在我的处境,你会怎么做?
B: I can't say. It is up to you.我不能说。你要自己做决定。
本句的完整形式是 What would you do if you were in my place?

这一次我很幸运。
I lucked out on this one.
luck out, luck into, luck through 饶幸成功,靠运气行事

我听得不太懂。
I couldn't quite follow.
I couldn't quite follow.
I didn't follow.
I didn't catch.
I just got lost.

如果你愿意的话,我可以做。
I'll take it if you want.

For example:
A: Do you know anyone who can do this report today?
你知不知道有谁今天能做这份报告?
B: I'll take it if you want.如果你愿意的话,我可以做。

这个星期你要做什么?
What do you have to work on this week?

For example:
A: What do you have to work on this week?这个星期你要做什么?
B: I've got to finish the report for Mr. Lin.我必须替林先生完成这份报告。

我会尽力而为。
I'll do my best.

For example:
A: I really need this report to look good.这份报告必须做得有模有样。
B: I'll do my best.我会尽力而为。
do one's best竭尽全力
We shall do our best to help him.我们将全力帮助他。

欢迎你随时来。
Come over any time.

For example:
A: I'll have to get over there and see your new office.
我必须到你那儿去看看你的新办公室。
B: Yes, come over any time.好的,欢迎你随时来。

我什么时候可以休息?
When am I eligible to take my vacation days?

For example:
A: When am I eligible to take my vacation days?我什么时候可以休息?
B: After your six month probationary period.试用 6 个月之后。
eligible合格的,适宜的,接名词时通常加for

每一年我可以有几天的休假日?
How many vacation days do I earn per year?

For example:
A: How many vacation days do I earn per year?
每一年我可以有几天的休假曰?
B: Ten days, or eighty hours. 10 天或者是说80 小时。

你不能在正常的时间做完这个工作吗?
Can you not finish it in regular hours?

For example:
A: Can you not finish it in regular hours?
你不能在正常的时间做完这个工作吗?
B: We underestimated the scope of the project.
我们低估了这个工作所牵涉的范围。

我该怎么写这份报告?
How shall I write the report?

For example:
A: How shall I write the report?我该怎么写这份报告?
B: See if you can type an abstract and a body.
看看你能不能先打一个大纲和一个主体。

你今天有没有看股价?
Have you seen the stock price today?

For example:
A: Have you seen the stock price today?你今天有没有看股价?
B: Yes, it is down a half.有的,跌得只剩下一半。 

我怎么也找不到这个文件。
I cannot find this file anywhere.

For example:
A: I cannot find this file anywhere.我怎么也找不到这个文件。
B: That's what I was afraid of.我就担心这种事会发生。

这并不是我对我们部门的构想。
This is not what I had in mind for our department.

For example:
A: This is not what I had in mind for our department.
这并不是我对我们部门的构想。
B: Well, it was the best I could do.嗯,我已经尽了我最大的努力去做。

可以下班了。
Time to call it a day.

For example:
A: Time to call it a day.可以下班了。
B: I can't. I am far from done on this proposal.
我不行。这个方案要做完还早着呢。

这个交易何时可以最后签字?
When will the deal be finalized for signature?

For example:
A: When will the deal be finalized for signature?
这个交易何时可以最后签字?
B: Tuesday afternoon at the latest.最迟是在星期二下午。

没经书面批准,我不能给你。
I can't give that out without written approval.

For example:
A: I need the finalized version of the cost agreement.
我需要价格协议书的最后版本。
B: I can,t give that out without written approval.
没经书面批准,我不能给你。
written approval 书面批准

你介意移动这部电脑吗?
Would you mind moving the computer?

For example:
A: Would you mind moving the computer?你介意移动这部电脑吗?
B: Sure, just one second.没问题,请等一下。

已经到了最后完成的阶段。
We are in the final stage.

For example:
A: What's the latest on our presentation?简报进展如何?
B: We are in the final stage.已经到了最后完成的阶段。
in the final stage已到最后关头,最后阶段

你预定什么时候出差?
When are you going to be out of the office?
When are you going to be on business?

For example:
A: When are you going to be out of the office?你预定什么时候出差?
B: I am scheduled to be out all of next week.我预定下星期整周都出去。
be out of the office 出差

没什么,只是有点儿误会。
Nothing just a little misunderstanding.

For example:
A: What's the deal?怎么回事?
B: Nothing, just a little misunderstanding.没什么,只是有点儿误会。

对这些旧文件的处置你有什么建议吗?
What would you suggest I do with these old files?
What would you suggest I deal with these old files?

For example:
A: What would you suggest I do with these old files?
对这些旧文件的处置你有什么建议吗?
B: I would shred them.我会把它们搅碎。
do with 处置 

关于这一份报告你有什么想法呢?
What are your thoughts on this report?

For example:
A: What are your thoughts on this report?关于这一份报告你有什么想法呢?
B: I think it is very well written.我认为这份报告写得非常好。

你那篇报告情况如何了?
What is the condition of your report?

For example:
A: What is the condition of your report?你那篇报告情况如何了?
B: I am almost done.我快要做完了。
What is the condition of... 情况如何?

我们还在等林先生的批准。
We are still waiting on approval from Mr. Lin.

For example:
A: What is our status concerning the new computer?
关于新电脑我们目前情况如何呢?
B: We are still waiting on approval from Mr. Lin.我们还在等林先生的批准。

我们不停地在赶工。
We are going non-stop.

For example:
A: We are going non-stop.我们不停地在赶工。
B: I come in tonight to relieve you.我今天晚上会来替你。

我们需要有人替代一下。
We need someone to fill in.

职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第39期:与同事沟通

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章