商务英语商务英语

第一批90后已经财务自由了,你的未来又在哪里?

本文已影响 1.05W人 

2016年,一个叫“共享单车”的概念在中国诞生了。

第一批90后已经财务自由了,你的未来又在哪里?

In 2016, a concept named Bicycle Sharing was born in China.

这一年,一个24岁的少年离开了优步,加入了一家叫摩拜的公司。

In the same year, a 24-year-old boy left Uber and joined a company called Mobike.

不,他并不是一个正在四处跳槽的应届毕业生,事实上他早已从耶鲁大学的计算机系毕业,学历是硕士。

No, he was not a fresh graduate who was trying one after another new job. In fact, he had graduated from Yale’s Department of Computer Science a long time ago. And what he had was a Master degree.

而他此时的年薪,已经超过了百万。

And back then, his annual salary was already above 1 million.

这个24岁的少年,叫周喆吾,他是摩拜单车的移动端负责人。

This 24-year-old’s name is Zhou Zhewu. He is the one in charge of Mobike’s mobile terminal application.

对,在很多90年生的人还在试图让月薪突破5位数的时候,这个92年的男孩已经实现了财务自由

Yeah, when most people who were born in 1990 are still trying to raise their monthly salary into a five-digit number, this boy who was born in 1992 already has his financial freedom.

现在,越来越多的人开始谈“财务自由”这个概念了。

Nowadays, more and more people start to talk about financial freedom.

不过,到底什么是财务自由?

But what exactly is financial freedom?

它并不是单纯的“有钱”,没那么简单。

It’s not just about having a lot of money. It’s not that simple.

财务自由,指的是“你不必为你的生活所需而工作”。

What we call financial freedom is that you don’t need to work to cover the basic expenditure in your life.

换句话说,就是你的“被动收入”要足够高。

Put in another way, it means your passive income need to be high enough.

所谓的被动收入,指的是那些“你即使不主动工作也能得到的收入”。

And the so-called passive income is the income that you can get even if you don’t work,

例如你的投资收益、你通过著作收取的版权费等等。

such as your income on investment, the payment of royalty you get through your publications, etc.

假设一个人有100万元的存款,他把这100万全都用来投资,而他一年的投资收益率是20%,那么他一年的被动收入就有20万元。

Say, there is a man and he has 1 million RMB's worth of deposit. He invests with this 1 million and his annualized return is 20%. Then his annual passive income would be 200,000 RMB.

换句话说,他每个月即使不工作也能拿到1万6千块。

It means that he can earn 16,000 RMB per month even if he doesn’t work.

你可以说,他在财务上已经相当自由了。

So, you can say that he is quite free financially.

财务自由是一个相对的概念,根据你的需求不同,评判的标准也不同。

And financial freedom is pretty relative. The criteria changes when your needs change.

目前,财务自由基本可以被分成9级。

For now, it’s usually divided into 9 levels.

第一级是“菜场自由”:

The first level is called Supermarket Freedom:

在超市里买菜的时候,可以不看菜价,想买什么就买什么。

It means that you can buy any grocery product you want without bothering to check the prices when you are shopping in a supermarket.

第二级是“餐厅自由”:

The second level is called Restaurant Freedom:

外出就餐的时候,不需要看餐厅和菜品的价位,直接点自己想吃的东西。

It means you can order any dish provided regardless of its price when you go to a restaurant.

第三级是“旅游自由”:

The third level is called Travel Freedom:

自己的旅游已经不受财务状况的限制,可以去任何想去的地方。

It means your traveling is no longer limited by your financial status. Your can go anywhere.

第四级是“汽车自由”:

The forth level is called Automobile Freedom:

不光能买到自己想买的车,而且即使只用被动收入也能覆盖掉油费、停车费、维护费等等所有的费用。

It means you can buy your car and use your passive income to cover everything including things like gasoline, parking fees and maintenance.

第五级是“学校自由”:

The fifth level is called Educational Freedom:

不会因为缺钱而上不了好学校,不管是自己还是孩子都能够自由地择校。

It means you won’t fail in entering a good school just because of your lack of money. You can choose schools freely for yourself or your children. 

第六级是“工作自由”:

The sixth level is called Career Freedom:

已经完全摆脱的工作的限制,从此只用做自己想做的事业;如果这个事业现在还不存在,那就可以自己创造。

It means you are no longer confined in your career. You don’t need to do any job that you don’t want to do. And if what you want to do does not exist yet, you can create one yourself.

第七级是“看病自由”:

The seventh is called Medical Freedom:

任何医疗费用都可以负担。

It means your passive income can cover all your expenditure on health.

第八级是“房子自由”:

The eighth level is called Residential Freedom:

单纯用被动收入已经能买到自己的房子。

It means you can buy your own residence with your passive income.

第九级是“国籍自由”:

The ninth level is called Nationality Freedom:

依仗自己的财力,已经可以任意选择自己的国籍。

It means your financial status can already ensure your freedom to choose your own nationality.

……

你现在达到哪个等级的财务自由了?

So, which level of financial freedom have you reached?

或者,你现在正朝着哪一级努力?

Or, which level are you trying very hard to reach now?

我想,可能绝大多数人最想要的,就是“工作自由”吧。

I guess, for most people, the level that they want the most would Career Freedom, right?

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章