商务英语旅游英语

旅游英语情景对话:预订机票

本文已影响 1.25W人 

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面本站小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!

旅游英语情景对话:预订机票

  预订机票情景对话一:

A:Excuse me,Miss.

A:小姐,打扎一下。

B:What can I do for you?

B:有事吗?

A:I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.

A:我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。

B:What's your flight number?

B:您的航班号是多少?

A:Flight 64216 to Chengdu.

A:飞往成都的CA216航班。

B:Yes , it's true. It has been delayed.

B:是的,您的航班延误了。

A:Could you please tell me why?

A;您能告诉我是什么原因吗?

B:Yes,of course. The delay is due to heavy rain.

B:可以。由于大雨而延误了。

A:How long will the delay be? Do you have any further information about it?

A:要延误多久?您有进一步的消息吗?

B:I am sorry,we don't know the extent of the delay at present. But according to the latest weather forecast,there will be a change in weather soon.

B:很抱歉,我们现在也不知道会延误多久。但是根据最新的天气预报,天气很快会变好的。

A:We have to wait. Well , is it possible for the rain to stop before noon?

A:我们只能等了。嗯,中午前雨会停吗?

B:It's hard to say. Weather is so changeable in the summer. Please listen to the latest announce-ment about your flight.

B:很难说,夏天的天气多变。请收听有关航班的最新通告。

A:Yes,I will. Thanks a lot. Bye!

A:好的,我会的。非常感谢。再见!

B:Bye

B:再见!

 预订机票情景对话二:

A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.

A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。

B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.

B:您好!我想确认我的订座。

A:May I know your flight number,please?

A:请问您的航班号码是多少?

B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.

B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。

A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?

A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?

B:My name is Deng Li.

B:我叫邓立。

A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?

A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?

B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.

B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。

A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.

A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。

B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.

B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。

A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.

A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。

B:OK ! I shall.

B:好的!我会的。

 预订机票情景对话三:

A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.

A:我想订一张去上海的机票。

B:When would you like to fly?

B:您想要什么时问的票?

A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?

A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?

B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?

B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?

A:That will be OK.

A:可以。

B:How many people are there in your party?

B:请问一行几人?

A:Just me this time.

A:这次只有我一个。

B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?

B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?

A:Economy class will be fine.

A:经济舱就很好。

B:Round trip or one way trip?

B:双程还是单程?

A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.

A:我想要单程的。

B:How will you pay,cash or charge?

B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?

A:I would like to pay by check.

A:我想付支票。

B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.

B:对不起,我们不接受支票。

A:I'll pay by charge card then.

A:那我就划卡吧。

B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?

B:好的。请问留谁的名字?

A:Lucy Green.

A;露西·格林。

B:You are booked;Ms. Green.

B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。

A:Thanks a lot.

A:非常感谢。

B:It's a pleasure.

B:不客气。

  预订机票情景对话四:

A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?

A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.

B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。

A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. flights have seats available.

A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。

B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket

B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。

A:One way trip or round trip?

A:是单程机票还是往返机票?

B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?

B:单程机票。请问多少钱?

A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.

A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。

B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?

B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?

A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.

A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。

B:Here is 2,300 yuan.

B:给你2 300元。

A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.

A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。

 预订机票情景对话五:

A:Reservation Centre;a Airlines. Can I help you?

A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.

B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。

A:May I have your name,please?

A:请问您叫什么名字?

B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?

A:Certainly.

A:当然可以。

B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:后天同次航班有座吗?

A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.

A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m

B:Thanks a lot.

B:多谢。

A:You are welcome.

A:不用谢。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章