商务英语购物英语

实体店购物英语对话阅读

本文已影响 1.5W人 

对话教学不仅可以为学生提供较为真实的语言使用情景,还能有效提高学生的口语能力。本站小编整理了实体店购物英语对话,欢迎阅读!

实体店购物英语对话阅读
  实体店购物英语对话一

A:Did your eye doctor prescribe you contact lenses?

眼科医生要你配隐形眼镜吗?

B:No, I’d like to know something about contact lenses.

不,我只是想了解一下。

A:Oh, I see. We have both hard and soft contact lenses. They are very popular, but a little more expensive than ordinary glasses.

噢,我明白了。硬性和软性两种隐形眼镜我们都有。它们很受欢迎,便要比普通眼镜贵。

B:I have found I’m short-sighted recently. I need to wear glasses. As a student, it’s better for me to wear ordinary glasses instead of contact lenses.

我最近发现我的眼睛近视了,需要戴眼镜。作为学生,我最好戴普通的,而不是隐形的眼镜。

A:We have many kinds of glasses here. Which frames do you like best?

我们这儿有很多眼镜。你最喜欢哪副眼镜架?

B:I think the square-shaped ones will be the best for me.

我认为方形的最适合我。

A:What about this pair? They are the 'in' things now in optical wear. Try them on.

这副眼镜怎么样?它们是时下最流行的光学用品,试试吧。

B:They fit me very well. I like them.

很适合我。我很喜欢这副。

A:Please go to receive optometry first over there.

请先到那边去验光。

  实体店购物英语对话二

A:Excuse me, can you show me the cloisonné bracelet in the counter?

劳驾,你能把柜台里的那个景泰蓝手镯给我看看吗?

B:Sure. Let me get it for you.

当然。我给你拿。

A:Can you also show me this one?

你把这个也给我拿出来看看好吗?

B:No problem. This one is made of pure gold.

没问题。这是纯金做的。

A:I think the cloisonné bracelet is more beautiful.

我认为那个景泰蓝手镯更漂亮。

B:You’re right. This one costs less, but is more beautiful.

你说对了。这只手镯花钱较少,但更漂亮。

A:Will the luster fade out after some time?

时间久了会失去光泽吗?

B:No, we guarantee the quality.

不会的,我们有质量保证。

A:Ok. Can I try it on?

我可以试戴一下吗?

B:Certainly, the mirror is right here.

当然,镜子在这儿。

  实体店购物英语对话三

A:Are these stockings made of silk?

这些长袜是丝的吗?

B:Yes, pure silk.

是纯丝的。

A:What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?

纯丝和人造丝有什么区别?

B:The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.

人造丝比真丝耐穿,但真丝穿上舒服。

A:Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.

谢谢。我买一双真丝的。

B:What else do you want?

你还要什么吗?

A:Please show me the panty-hose over there.

请给我看看那边的连裤袜。

B:These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.

这些连裤袜都是香港产的,我们可以保证质量。

A:Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?

如果我买一打,你能给我打折吗?

B:Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.

对不起,夫人。我们这儿是不讲价的。

A:Then I’ll buy two.

那么我买两条。


看了“实体店购物英语对话”的人还看了:

1.有关购物的英语对话阅读

2.购物时的英语对话阅读

3.关于购物英语对话短文阅读

4.关于购物英语情景对话阅读

5.关于超市购物英语对话阅读

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章