口语英语实用生活英语口语

美语情景对话 第57期:加拿大 Canada

本文已影响 2.81W人 

美语情景对话 第57期:加拿大 Canada

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Jamie: Hi!

你好!

Todd: Hi! Can you introduce yourself please?

你能介绍一下自己吗?

Jamie: My name is Jamie. I'm living here in Japan, and I'm from Canada.

我的名字叫杰米。我现在住在日本,我来自加拿大。

Todd: OK. Where are you from in Canada?

你来自加拿大的哪里?

Jamie: Vancouver, Canada, British Columbia.

我来自加拿大不列颠哥伦比亚省的温哥华。

Todd: Oh, nice. Were you born there?

真棒。你出生在那里吗?

Jamie: I was born in British Columbia, in Victoria.

我出生在不列颠哥伦比亚省的维多利亚。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Jamie: But I spent my adult working life in Vancouver and Japan.

但我成年后一直在温哥华和日本工作生活。

Todd: OK. How long have you been in Japan?

你在日本待了多久了?

Jamie: Let's see, four years right now, and a grand total of six years.

我想想,这次待了4年了,总共有六年了。

Todd: Wow. How much longer do you plan to stay in Japan?

你打算在日本待多久?

Jamie: That's a good question. I ask myself that on a daily basis.

问得好。这也是我每天都要问自己的问题。

Todd: Yeah. Yeah. Me, too. OK. So we'll go ahead and pass on that one.... What do you think about Cananda?

我也是。那我们继续下面的,忽略这个问题。你觉得加拿大怎么样?

Jamie: Canada is a great place. It's know being Canadian of course. I'm pretty, fairly nationalistic about it, but it's not a perfect place, obviously. A lot of high taxes. Not always the job that you want is available but ultimately it's , you know, it's a pretty good place.

加拿大是个很棒的地方。在加拿大生活很棒,对于这点我是个坚定的民族主义者。但加拿大也不是那么完美,那里税收很高。就业机会有限,你很可能做不了自己想做的工作,但加拿大还是个不错的地方。

Todd: OK. So when you get gray and old, is Canada the place you'll settle down in?

那么等你老了,你会选择加拿大养老吗?

Jamie: Settle down, that's kind of a hard call as well, but I certainly think of Canada as being a place I'd like to, I'd like to take it easy on a regular basis.

稳定下来对我来说还很困难,但加拿大绝对是我喜欢的地方之一。我想轻松一些看待这个问题,但我会定期去加拿大。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jamie.

很棒。十分感谢你,杰米。

Jamie: OK. My Pleasure.

我的荣幸。

注:译文属原创,未经允许,请勿转载。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读