口语英语实用生活英语口语

美语情景对话 第201期:高中 High School

本文已影响 3W人 

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to tAlk about high school. What was high school like?

托德:好的,苏菲,我们要谈高中生活。你的高中生活是什么样的?

Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school.

苏菲:非常棒。有许多乐趣。我也交了许多朋友。在学校学到了很多东西。

Todd: So, what did you study in high school?

托德:那你在高中时学了什么?

Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actually.

苏菲:实际上我主要学习了科学知识。

Todd: Oh, really!

托德:哦,真的吗!

Sophie: Biology.

苏菲:生物。

Todd: Did you study science in college?

托德:你在大学学科学了吗?

Sophie: Yes! Oh, No! I didn't. I went on to do a bachelor of technology.

苏菲:当然!哦,不,我没学。我之后学的是技术学士的学位。

Todd: Oh, really. Well, that's kind of similar.

托德:哦,这样啊。嗯,那有点相似。

Sophie: Kind of similar. Related.

苏菲:有点相似。有点相关。

Todd: OK, what did you do in high school? Any clubs or anything?

托德:好,你在高中都做了什么?参加社团了吗或其他的什么活动了吗?

Sophie: Yeah, I did rowing for the school. I played basketball, played tennis, was on the swimming team.

苏菲:参加了,我参加了学校的赛艇俱乐部。我打篮球、打网球、还参加了游泳队。

Todd: Wow, you're quite athletic. What sport did you like the most?

托德:哇哦,你真是个运动健将。你最喜欢哪种运动?

Sophie: Rowing.

苏菲:赛艇。

Todd: Rowing. Do you still row?

托德:赛艇。你现在还有进行赛艇运动吗?

Sophie: No, unfortunately not.

苏菲:没有了,很可惜。

Todd: Really!

托德:是吗!

Sophie: Would like to.

苏菲:我很想坚持的。

Todd: Do you think you'll pick it up some time in the future?

托德:你认为未来某个时候你会重新开始赛艇运动吗?

Sophie: Yeah, maybe, if I'm around a lake or a river.

苏菲:是的,可能会,如果附近有湖或是河的话。

Todd: Yeah! Not too many lakes in Tokyo. Um, anything esle? Any other memories about high school?

托德:哦!不过东京的湖可不多啊。嗯,还有别的吗?你对高中还有什么记忆吗?

Sophie: Yeah, lots of parties. It was good.

苏菲:有,高中时有很多派对。非常好。

Todd: Sounds like a good time.

托德:听起来你高中过得很愉快。

Sophie: Yeah!

苏菲:对啊!

美语情景对话 第201期:高中 High School

重点讲解:
1. go on to do sth.
(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事);
eg. Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster...
阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。
eg. She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.
她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。
2. pick up
拾起;继续;重新开始;
eg. But we have to survive, so I have to pick myself up, and then continue my work.
但我们必须活下去,所以我必须鞭策自己继续做下去。
eg. I want to pick up the confidence and vitality, but they seem to have gone with the wind.
很想奋力的拾起那些自信和活力,可是他们好像已随风飘逝。
3. anything else
else(用在everyone,everything,everywhere等词之后)其他的,别的;
eg. As I try to be truthful, I expect everyone else to be truthful.
既然我努力做到诚实,我希望其他所有人也能诚实。
Cigarettes are in short supply, like everything else here.
和其他所有东西一样,这里的香烟也供应不足。
eg. We pay less attention to time than to anything else.
我们对时间的不重视超过其他任何事物。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读