口语英语实用生活英语口语

美语情景对话 第298期:Food 食物

本文已影响 9.69K人 

Todd: Raphael, let's talk about dinner. (Yes) Did you have dinner tonight?

托德:拉斐尔,我们谈谈晚餐吧。(好啊)你今天吃过晚饭了吗?

Raphael: Yes, I did.

拉斐尔:嗯,我吃过了。

Todd: And what did you have?

托德:你吃的什么?

Raphael: I had Sandwiches from the D-mart, and it's not really good.

拉斐尔:我从帝玛超市买了三明治,味道不怎么样。

Todd: Sandwiches from the D-mart! What kind of sandwich? (Sorry!) What kind of sandwich?

托德:从帝玛超市买了三明治!哪种三明治?(什么?)哪种三明治?

Raphael: You know the usual ones you find in Japan like tomatoes and then tuna and some mayonnaise, yeah, basic triangle, you know, bread sandwiches.

拉斐尔:就是在日本很常见的那种,里面有土豆、金枪鱼和蛋黄酱,通常是三角形的,你知道,就是面包三明治。

Todd: Yeah, not good stuff.

托德:嗯,不是太好。

Raphael: No, it's not really good.

拉斐尔:不太好。

Todd: Um, what do you normally have for dinner?

托德:嗯,一般来说你晚上吃什么?

Raphael: Well, the same kind of things. (Why?) The truth is, like almost everyday I eat outside cause it's quite easy to eat outside in Japan, yeah, but when I eat home like pasta or pizza.

拉斐尔:一般都是这种食物。(为什么?)事实上,我几乎每天都在外面吃饭,因为在日本去外面吃饭很方便,我要是在家吃饭一般就吃意大利面或是批萨。

Todd: Oh, OK. Oh, and what can you make? What type (myself) yeah?

托德:好的,你会做什么?你会做哪种食物?

Raphael: French gratin. Gratin. (Oh, gratin.) Yeah!

拉斐尔:当然是法式脆皮焗菜。没错!

Todd: What is that?

托德:那是什么?

Raphael: It's basically baked potatoes with milk, onions, bacon, and what else, butter, what, that's it. You can add several things. cheese as well of course.

拉斐尔:基本来说,就是把土豆和牛奶、洋葱、培根、黄油等一起烘烤,就是这样。你还可以加其他的东西。当然还要加奶酪。

Todd: So how do you make it?

托德:那要怎么做?

Raphael: Well, you cut the potatoes in slices and you make like, you put, you need a big dish. Put the potatoes and a bit of bacon and a bit of onions and then you put cheese and potatoes again until you go to the top where you add the milk and you put some butter on top of it make it bake for 45 minutes and it's done.

拉斐尔:把土豆切成块,或者你想要的形状,你需要用一个大盘子。把土豆和少量培根、洋葱放在上面,然后放上奶酪,再放土豆,最上层放牛奶然后再加些黄油,然后烘烤45分钟,就完成了。

Todd: Sounds good!

托德:听起来很棒!

Raphael: It's easy. It's quite easy actually. I'm not a good cooker at all. I can smell it though. Yeah, I haven't had dinner so that sounds good.

拉斐尔:做法很简单。实际上非常简单。我根本不是好厨师。我现在都能闻到香味了。我没吃晚餐,那听上去真不错。

美语情景对话 第298期:Food 食物

重点讲解:
1. the same
同样的;相同的;
eg. The machine developed the same fault again.
这台机器有出现了同样的毛病。
eg. He was asked the same question so many times that the answer became mechanical.
同样的问题人们向他问得太多了,所以他的答案也是千篇一律。
2. be easy to do sth.
容易做某事;
eg. The shower is easy to install.
这种淋浴器安装起来很简单。
eg. It's easy to get a seat at the best shows in town.
很容易搞到城里顶级演出的票。
at all
一点儿也不;根本不;
eg. His illness is not at all serious.
他的病很轻。
eg. It is not at all likely that he will act so foolishly as that.
他决不会那样愚蠢地行事。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章

推荐阅读