口语英语实用生活英语口语

海外求助英语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:我恐怕全部座位被订满了

本文已影响 2.1W人 

44.I'm afraid all the seats are fully booked

海外求助英语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:我恐怕全部座位被订满了
我恐怕全部座位被订满了

Useful Expressions

常用语句

d you let me know as soon as you have any cancellation?

如果有人取消订位,请你尽快告诉我好吗?

2.I really must take this flight,otherwise I'll miss a very important business meeting.

我真地一定要坐这班飞机,否则,我就赶不上参加重要的业务会议了。

3.I reconfirmed the flight reservation within 72 hours before my departure.

我离境前72小时内再确认预订的班机。

4.I did what the regulation ing's wrong with me.

我是遵照规定办的,我没有错误。

d you find any other fight?

请你找其他班机好吗?

overbooked,didn't you?Whatever you say I must take this flight because of my business.

你超售了,不是吗?不管你怎样说,因为业务关系,我必须乘坐这班飞机。

long will it be delayed?

将会延误多久呢?

Practical Conversation

实用会话

A:Would you find any other available flight to Tokyo?

请你找其他可靠的班机去东京好吗?

B: try our best.

当然,我们尽力想办法。

A:Thank you.

谢谢你。

B:Mr. Chen,are you sure you're taking BA-007 back to Tokyo?

陈先生,你确定你是搭BA-007 班机回东京吗?

A:Yes,of course.I think our travel agent would have made the reservation for us.

是的,当然,我认为你们的旅行社会为我们预订的。

B:I'm afraid this flight is all booked up.

我恐怕这班飞机已全部订满了。

A:Are you sure?We can't really take it?I reconfirmed with Miss Peterson the other day.

你敢确定吗?我们真地不能搭这班机吗?改天我与彼特森小姐再确认。

B:I'm afraid so except we have many "no-show" passengers.

我恐怕除非当天乘客不多。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章