口语英语英语突破情景对话

大学英语两人长对话 大纲

本文已影响 5.29K人 

对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。本站小编整理了大学英语两人长对话,欢迎阅读!

大学英语两人长对话
  大学英语两人长对话一

Matt: I can't find my glasses and I can't see anything. Can you help me find a few things?

马特:我找不到我的眼镜啦,我什么都看不见。你能帮我找一些东西吗?

Anna: No problem. What are you looking for?

安娜:没问题,你在找什么?

Matt: My laptop, do you see it?

马特:我的笔记本电脑,你看到它了吗?

Anna: Yes, your laptop is on the chair.

安娜:是的,你的笔记本电脑在椅子上。

Matt: Where's my book?

马特:我的书呢?

Anna: Which one?

安娜:哪一本?

Matt: The dictionary.

马特:字典。

Anna: It's under the table.

安娜:在桌子下面。

Matt: Where's my pencil?

马特:我的铅笔呢?

Anna: There's a pencil in front of the lamp.

安娜:灯的前面有一支铅笔。

Matt: That's not a pencil. That's a pen.

马特:那不是铅笔,那是一支钢笔。

Anna: Oh, sorry. There is a pencil behind the cup.

安娜:哦,不好意思,杯子后面有一支铅笔。

Matt: How about my backpack? Do you know where that is?

马特:我的背包呢?你知道它在哪儿吗?

Anna: It's in between the wall and the bed.

安娜:在墙和床之间。

Matt: Where are my shoes?

马特:我的鞋子在哪儿?

Anna: They're on the left side of the TV.

安娜:它们在电视机的左边。

Matt: I don't see them.

马特:我没看到。

Anna: Sorry, I made a mistake. They're on the right side of the TV.

安娜:不好意思,我搞错啦,它们在电视机的右边。

Matt: Thanks.

马特:谢谢

Anna: Oh, and here are your glasses. They were next to your cell phone.

安娜:哦,你的眼镜在这里,就挨着你的手机。

  大学英语两人长对话二

Jason: Hi Melissa, are you going home thisweekend?

詹森:你好,梅丽莎。你这个周末回家吗?

Melissa: No, not this weekend. I have too muchwork to do.

梅丽莎:不,这周不回,我有很多工作要做。

Jason: Where do your parents live?

詹森:你父母住在哪儿?

Melissa: My father lives in Washington DC.

梅丽莎:我父亲住在华盛顿。

Jason: How about your mother?

詹森:你母亲呢?

Melissa: My mother died two years ago.

梅丽莎:我母亲两年前就去世啦。

Jason: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Is your father still working?

詹森:哦,真对不起。你父亲还工作吗?

Melissa: No, he's retired.

梅丽莎:不,他已经退休啦。

Jason: Do you have any family here?

詹森:你在这里有家人吗?

Melissa: Yes, two of my cousins live here and my aunt and uncle live about 30 miles from here.

梅丽莎:是的,我两个堂弟住在这里,我伯伯和伯母住在离这儿大概30英里的距离和地方。

Jason: Do you have any brothers or sisters?

詹森:你有兄弟姐妹吗?

Melissa: Yes, I have two brothers who live in New York and a sister who lives in Boston.

梅丽莎:是的,我有两个哥哥,他们住在纽约,还有一个姐姐住在波士顿。

Jason: Do you see them a lot?

詹森:你经常见到他们吗?

Melissa: Not as much as I'd like to. Usually just on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

梅丽莎:不是经常见面,通常是在像感恩节和圣诞节这样的假期见面。

  大学英语两人长对话三

Kevin: Lisa, would you like to go to the library withme?

凯文:丽莎,你想和我一起去图书馆吗?

Lisa: OK. Do you think we can go buy a newspaperfirst?

丽莎:好的,我们可以先买份报纸吗?

Kevin: Sure. First we'll go buy a newspaper and thenwe'll go to the library.

凯文:当然可以。那我们先去买份报纸,然后再去图书馆。

Lisa: Are we going to walk or drive?

丽莎:我们是步行去还是开车?

Kevin: The weather is really nice today. Let's walk.

凯文:今天天气真好,我们步行吧。

Lisa: The weather is good now, but I think it's suppose to rain this afternoon.

丽莎:现在天气是很好,但我觉得下午有雨。

Kevin: Alright, then let's take an umbrella. Is your brother coming with us?

凯文:那好,我们带把雨伞吧。你弟弟会和我们一起去吗?

Lisa: No, he's still sleeping.

丽莎:不,他还在睡觉呢。

Kevin: Wow, it's already 10:00. He must have been up late last night.

凯文:啊?都十点啦。那他昨晚是不是睡得很晚呀?

Lisa: Yeah, he didn't come home until 12:00.

丽莎:是的,他午夜12点才回家。

Kevin: I hope he can come later.

凯文:我希望过会儿他能和我们一起去。

Lisa: I hope so too. I'll give him a call when we get there.

丽莎:但愿如此。我们到那儿时我打个电话给他。

Kevin: How do we get to the library from here?

凯文:我们从这里怎么去图书馆呢?

Lisa: It's straight down this road on the left, next to the museum. It takes about 10 minutes.

丽莎:沿着这条街一直走,然后图书馆就在左边,紧挨着博物馆,我们大概需要10分钟。


看了“大学英语两人长对话”的人还看了:

1.有关大学二人英语对话精选

2.大学二人简短英语对话

3.二人英语对话5分钟

4.关于两人英文情景对话

5.两人英语情景对话大全

6.大学英语情景对话大全

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章