口语英语英语突破情景对话

简单的看医生英语对话

本文已影响 2.6W人 

英语情景对话可以训练学生的口语表达能力,提高其英语交际能力的一种重要教学方式。小编精心收集了简单的看医生英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

简单的看医生英语对话
  简单的看医生英语对话1

A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

你好,小姐。请坐。

B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

你好,我感觉糟糕透了。

A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

哦,你怎么了?

B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

我觉得浑身无力,而且我喉咙痛。

A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?

B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户。

A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

please say ah

你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说“啊”。

B:Ah. Is it serious?

啊。严重吗?

A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心。

B:But what should I do to get well?

但是我要怎样做才能康复?

A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。

B:When do I take the medicine?

我什么时候吃这些药呢?

A:Take them after meals twice a day.

这些药一天服两次,饭后服用。

B:What else should I do?

我还需要做些别的什么吗?

A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

你要好好休息。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。

B:OK, I will.

好的.我会的。

A:I hope you will get welL soon.

我希望你快点好起来。

B:Thank you.

谢谢你。

  简单的看医生英语对话2

Edward:

Hello, please give me a bottle of aspirin.

您好,麻烦给我开瓶阿司匹林。

Doctor:

Do you have a bad cold?

是得重感冒了吗?

Edward:

Yes, and a fever, too.

是啊,还发烧。

Doctor:

Aspirin is not very effective for a fever.

阿司匹林对发烧效果不好。

Edward:

What medicine should I take?

那我该吃什么药?

Doctor:

Just take this medicine. It's effective for a cold induced fever.

吃这种药吧。它对感冒引起的发烧很有效。

Edward:

Ok, I'll get that one.

好,那就给我开这种药吧。

  简单的看医生英语对话3

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

请问哪里不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

这种情况持续多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我认为您最好挂内科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(两分钟后)给你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

谢谢。挂号费是两元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。请问我该怎么去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

B:Thanks a lot

多谢了。

A:You're welcome

不客气。


看了“简单的看医生英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于看医生英语对话精选

2.看医生的英语对话精选

3.关于看医生的英语对话

4.有关看医生的英语对话阅读

5.英语看病情景实用对话

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章