口语英语英语突破情景对话

去超市的英语情景对话

本文已影响 1.63W人 

众所周知,英语口语在英语里也是重中之重,但有很多人觉得英语口语很难,小编今天给大家分享的是关于英语口语的情景对话,学习英语就是要坚持的多读读,背一背。

去超市的英语情景对话

  超市收银处

AExcuse me, sir, this is the express check-out lane for people that have fifteen items or fewer. It looks like you have more than fifteen items there.

先生,很抱歉。这是为购物15件或少于15件而设的绿色通道。你买的东西看起来多于15件.

BOh, come on! I have sixteen items! Cut me some slack, will ya?

拜托。我只有16件。通融下,行吗?

AFine! Please place your items on the belt and push your shopping cart through. Do you prefer paper or Plastic?

好吧,把东西放到传动带上,将你的购物车推过去。纸袋和塑料袋,你选哪个?

BPlastic. I also have a couple of coupons.

塑料袋。我还有2张礼券。

ANo problem, I’ll take those. Sir, these coupons expired yesterday.

没问题。我将收下礼券。先生,这些礼券到昨天就过期了。

BDarn! Oh, well. I guess it’s just not my day. Thanks anyway.

好吧,我想今天是我的倒霉日。谢谢你。

ADo you have a club card or will it be cash?

你是刷卡还是用现金支付?

BYeah I got a club card. Here you go.

我有会员卡,给你。

AWill this be debit or credit?

是直接支付还是借记?

BDebit please. Also, could I get cash BAck? Fifty dollars would be great.

直接支付。我能把剩余的现金取回来吗?五十美元是笔不小的数目。

AYeah, sure. Your total is seventy-eight dollars and thirty-three cents. Here is your receipt. Have a nice day.

可以的。你的总额是78美元33美分。这是你的收据。过得愉快。

  跟妈妈一块儿去购物

AStay with me, kids. Don’t get lost.

跟着我,孩子们。别丢了。

BI am not Dad. I never get lost in the supermarket.

我才不是老爸呢。我在超 市里从来不走丢。

AI am not a kid anymore, Mom.

我不是小孩子啦,妈妈。

BAnyway, stay with me. I want to check out some daily necessities.

不管怎么说,跟着我。我想 去买点日用品。

ANo, Mom. I want to go to the video products section. The new album of Westlife just comes out.

不,妈妈,我要去音像区看 看。西城男孩刚刚出了本新专辑。

BI want to buy some sports supplies.

我想去买点体育用品。

AOK, kids. You can go. We’ll meet by lunch time.

好吧,那你们去吧。我们大 约在午饭时间见。

BHow about Dad? He is outside with our stuff.

那爸爸呢?他在外面看东西 呢。

AWe can call him then.

我们到时候可以给他打电 话。

BAll right, kids. Remember, 12 o’clock, at the 2nd cash counter.

好吧,孩子们。记着,12点,在第二个收银台。

AWho is that?

是谁?

BIt’s Dad. He got a free deposit box.

是爸爸。他找到一个空的存包柜。

AFinally, he is released.

他终于解放了。

BHe called to tell us that he was in the book section.

他打电话说他在书籍区。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章