口语英语口语英语学习方法

英语基础对话

本文已影响 2.11W人 

不同地方的人聚集到一个地方,文化的差异,使他们的对话变得有些难吧。下面是本站小编给大家整理的英语基础对话,供大家参阅!

英语基础对话

  英语基础对话:The Love Story

JJ: Look at them all lean in as I tell this story.... It starts out sickeningly sweet. I was in am musical, Cinderella, and I was Cinderella and the guy who played the prince and I started to date and we got pretty serious and then he was trying to get rid of an ex who kept bothering him and so he decided to come to Japan to teach English and we, all during the summer we had plans you know. I would come and visit and that kind of stuff. We were really excited about it and he was a model at the agency, at the same agency where I was an actor we had the same agent. He went to Japan and was teaching and we were writing back and forth "looking forward to seeing you" all that kind of stuff and I was having lunch with my agent one day and telling her that I had started taking Japanese and I had been planning out my trip and I was very excited about this whole thing and she says, "JJ, I don't know how to tell you this." And I'm thinking,"Oh, my god! What?" And she says, "Yeah, um, Richard's ex-girlfriend flew out to Japan and they got married."

我要讲述我的故事,看看他们在都聚精会神的……这段故事的开始异常的甜蜜。我在音乐剧《灰姑娘》中扮演女主角,并开始和饰演王子的男孩约会,我们彼此都很认真。后来他一直试图摆脱他前女友的持续骚扰,于是他决定去日本教英语,整个夏天,我们都一起计划着,我去日本看他之类的。我们对此都非常兴奋,他在这家公司做模特,我在这家公司做演员,我们在同一家经纪公司。后来他去了日本教书,我们经常通信,信的结尾总写着“期望能见到你”这种话。一天我和我的经纪人吃午饭,并兴奋地告诉她我要去日本旅行的计划,她说“JJ,我不知道应该怎么跟你说。”我当时想“哦,上帝,怎么了?”她说:“理查德的前女友飞去日本了,他们早结婚了。”

Jessica: Oh, my god!

天哪!

JJ: Married!

结婚了!

Jessica: Oh, no!

不是吧!

JJ: Yeah! Yeah!

是的!

Jessica: How did you feel?

你感觉如何?

JJ: Like I needed a ladder to get on a piece of paper, really, I mean it was, it was a devastating, you know that first broken love kind of thing, but..

我当时真的很需要帮助,我是说真的,这就是一场灾难,这是我第一次失恋……

Jessica: Did you hear from him afterwards?

你后来听说过他们的消息吗?

JJ: Yeah, we were always just friends apparently. Yeah, so not only adding the "insult to the industry", "insult the industry", is that what I meant to say "insult to injury" was him just saying that we were always just friends.

现在我们是朋友。比原来还糟糕,是那么说吗,雪上加霜,我们永远都只能是朋友。

add insult to injury

雪上加霜,越来越糟糕

  英语基础对话:The Train Trip

Todd: Devon, I hear that you took the train across Russia.

戴文,我听说你乘坐火车跨越了俄罗斯。

Devon: Yes, I started in Moscow, travelled through Russia, Mongolia, and ended up in China.

是的,我从莫斯科出发,穿越了俄罗斯,蒙古,最后到达了中国。

Todd: Wow! That's a long way!

哇!这是一次长途旅行!

Devon: Yes, it was. It took three weeks. I did it as part of a tour with ten other people.

是的。这次旅行耗时三周。我是和其他十人一起旅行的。

Todd: Man, that's a cool trip. That must of cost a lot of money.

太酷了。这次旅行一定花了不少钱。

Devon: It did cost a lot of money but not a lot of people can say they have done that, and so, I looked in, I researched the trip several months before I actually took it. A friend and I did it together and there was one other American and the rest of the people were from Switzerland.

确实花了不少钱,但没有多少人这样沿途旅行,在出发的几个月前我就研究了旅行计划。我和我的一个朋友一起做旅行计划,后来另外一名美国人加入,其他加入的人都来自瑞士。

Todd: OK. Cool! What was the landscape like?

酷!路上的风景怎么样?

Devon: A lot of it was flat and for miles around you could see absolutely nothing, and as you got into Siberia there was scattered trees, and when we got into Mongolia you could see some Camels every once in awhile, but besides that there was a whole lot of nothing.

路上大部分的风景都是一望无际的平原,进入西伯利亚平原就能看到稀疏的树木,进入蒙古你经常能看到成群的骆驼,但除了这些,什么都没有。

Todd: Wow! Just wild camels!

是的,我在路上不止一次看到,野生骆驼围着水源。

Devon: Wild Camels around the drinking hole. Yes, saw that more than once.

火车上吃的怎么样?

Todd: So how did you eat on this train?

路上火车停过几回,每停一站我们都下车购买当地人售卖的食物。我们买了许多即食干鱼,面条和其他的俄罗斯美食,你可以用热水加热食品。每辆火车的每节车厢都有热水,如果你饿极了可以热面条吃。

Devon: We stopped several times along the way and upon every platform you could buy food that local people were selling. A lot of it consisted of dried fish and other types of Russian delicacy and a lot of noodles that you heated up with hot water. Every train had hot water on it on every carraige so you were always able to make noodles if you were desperate.

你乘坐的是豪华列车还是普通列车?

Todd: So was this a luxurious train or was it a pretty basic...?

我乘坐的是最普通的列车。虽然列车上并没有装载动物,但烧煤的火车是最普通的列车。

Devon: It was pretty much the most basic you could get. There were no animals on board but sometimes they were coal-heated so it was very basic.

哇!你还会这样旅行吗?

Todd: Wow! Would you do it agian?

问得好!我还会这样旅行吗?是的,我还会跨越俄罗斯,但要等到几年后。一方面是因为旅行会花不少钱,另一方面是还有许多其他的事可以做,可以去见识。

Devon: Great question! Would I do it again? Yes, I would do it again but I would wait several years to do it. One because it does cost a lot of money and two because there are many other things to do and see.

好的。谢谢你,戴文。

Todd: OK. Thanks a lot Devon.

不客气!

Devon: You are very welcome!

  英语基础对话:The Guesthouse

Todd: OK. Daisuke, we're going to talk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse.

好的,大辅,我们来谈谈小型家庭旅馆。我们住在一家旅馆。

Daisuke: Yes.

是的。

Todd: There's lots of people here.

这儿住着很多人。

Daisuke: Yep.

是的。

Todd: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse?

你觉得这家旅馆怎么样?

Daisuke: It's quite nice to meet different people from different countries.

住在这儿很好,总能认识来自不同国家的人。

Todd: Uh-huh, what do you do at night at the guesthouse?

晚上你在旅馆都做什么?

Daisuke: At night?

晚上?

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Daisuke: Normally, I work quite early, so I start working quite early so, I'm sleeping at night.

通常,我很早工作,我每天都要早起工作,所以我晚上睡觉早。

Todd: Oh, you don't party with the people, or have drinks or anything?

你不参加聚会吗,喝酒或是做其他的事?

Daisuke: Only on Saturday. But Saturday, after I work, after work I go to Ginza to have a drink with my workmates.

只有周六会。但周六也要在我完成工作后,下班后我去银座和我的同事喝一杯。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

Daisuke: Then, I come back quite late, so maybe I stay here maybe for two hours or something.

然后,我回来得很晚,也许只能回来待2个小时左右。

Todd: Oh, really! Oh, OK. Um, and do you know everybody at the guesthouse? Do you know everybody here?

哦,真的!好的。你认识这家旅馆的所有人吗?你认识这儿的所有人?

Daisuke: I don't think I know everbody, but I know some people who comes down to the first floor, and yeah.

我想我不认识所有人,但我认识一些经常下楼到一层的人。

Todd: Yeah, you just hang out?

好的,你刚回来吗?

Daisuke: Hang out.

我刚刚出去了。

Todd: Yeah, OK, um, and how long do you plan to live here at the guesthouse?

好的,你打算在旅馆住多久?

Daisuke: My plan is, um, I'm gonna live here within one month, so it will be, uh, four months.

我的计划是,嗯,再在旅馆里住1个月,也就是说一共4个月。

Todd: Four months. Oh, you're going to move.

4个月。你要搬走了。

Daisuke: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Really? Why?

真的?为什么?

Daisuke: Uh, I'm searching for the job in the restaurant. As long as, as I get the job I'd like to move and live close to the restaurant. Cause the restaurant life is quite long hours, so I have to live, you know, live close to the restaurant. Get some sleep.

我正在一家餐馆里找工作。我一有工作,我就会搬到餐馆附近住。因为餐馆都是长时间营业,所以我必须住得离餐馆近一些。这样能多睡会儿。

Todd: Yeah. What kind of restaurant job? Cook or waiter or..?

好的。你在餐馆里做什么工作?厨师还是服务员?

Daisuke: A chef.

我是厨师。

Todd: A chef?

厨师?

Daisuke: A cook, of course cook.

厨师,当然了,厨师。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

Daisuke: I don't get any skills, I don't have any skills, so I have to start from the bottom, but, I want to do the Japanese cuisine.

我没有任何技能,我没有任何烹饪技能,所以我必须从头学起,但我想学习制作日本料理。

Todd: Oh, OK. Great! Alright thanks a lot Daisuke.

哦,好的。真棒!十分谢谢你,大辅。

以上是本站小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章